Serves approx. 4
Time to prepare and cook approx. 70 minutes
- 150g wild salmon fillet per person (bio)
- 4-5 small potatoes per person (washed)
- 1 pack of cherry tomatoes (500g, sliced in half)
- 2 fennel bulbs (chopped roughly)
- 2 lemons
- fresh herbs (rosemary, sage, thyme, dill)
- garlic (sliced finely)
- salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C degrees.
2. Lay the tomatoes on a tray and season with salt, pepper, garlic, thyme and olive oil. To speed-up the drying process, sprinkle with a bit of sugar.
3. Place the tomatoes in the oven and bake for 60 minutes.
4. Boil the potatoes in hot water until half cooked (approx. 15 minutes).
5. Drain the potatoes and slice them.
6. Mix the sliced potatoes with the fresh rosemary and sage.
7. Season the salmon with lemon juice, salt, pepper and cumin. Place the salmon (skin-side up) in the middle of a baking dish.
8. Put the potatoes mixed with the fresh herbs around the salmon and add a sprinkle of olive oil.
9. Place in the oven, switch to grill option and bake for 15-20 minutes.
10. Season the fennel with dill, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
11. Take everything out of the oven and mix in the cherry tomatoes with the potatoes.
12. Serve with the fennel salad and enjoy!
You can always serve the salmon with a salad of your choice.
Good to know
Salmon is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, protein and is high in B vitamins. The omega 3-fatty acids helps to keep your skin glowing.