Serves approx. 7
Time to prepare and cook approx. 20 minutes
- 1 mashed banana
- 4-5 Medjool dates (diced)
- 1/2 cup of brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- coconut oil (to fry)
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- maple syrup (to sweeten)
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Mix everything together until it reaches a thick consistency.
3. Heat 1 tsp. of coconut oil in a pan, over medium heat.
4. Place a portion size of mixture into the pan.
5. Turn over after 3-4 minutes. The pancakes should look golden-brown.
6. Serve with raspberries, cinnamon and maple syrup. Enjoy!
You can always serve the pancakes with different fruits, or toppings of your choice. I also like to have them as a snack in between.
I always add a little more coconut oil to the pan before I place a new portion of the mixture.
Good to know
Brown rice flour is a healthier alternative to wheat flour and is naturally gluten-free. It is high in vitamin B, iron, fiber, magnesium, copper, potassium and manganese (helps bone development).