Serves 4 – 5
Time to prepare and cook approx. 25 minutes
- 500g pasta (I use corn pasta or brown rice pasta)
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes (diced)
- 1 cup of sun dried tomatoes (diced)
- 1 aubergine (diced)
- 1 zucchini (diced)
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- 200 – 300g crème fraîche
- spices of your choice
- Boil pasta in water with salt and a splash of olive oil. (Stir occasionally)
- In the meantime start cooking the aubergine, zucchini and walnuts in olive oil for about 7 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and sun dried tomatoes to the mixture and cook for another approx. 4 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach.
- Once the pasta is cooked and drained, mix in the mixture and crème fraîche and let it heat up for 2 minutes.
- Serve with black pepper on top and enjoy!
You can always add some more vegetables if you would like to. My recipe is always a bit different because I like to use what ever I have in the fridge at the moment. This keeps it interesting.
A good and quick pasta recipe is always my go to food when I am tired and don’t know what to cook.
Good to know
Brown rice pasta and corn pasta are high in fiber, amino acids and are gluten-free.